Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My first sewing project

Dear friends,I have been doing some stitching work just to mend my clothes.Or put a stitch to make the fitting perfect.
This time I made a frock for my daughter using the leftover scraps from other dresses.The frock was designed considering the length and breath of the cloth I had.I combined clothes of two colours and used a satin ribbon for the belt.

As you can see in the picture,I didn't had the white cloth enough for the bodice so I had to add a strip of pink cloth on both sides,at front.

Likewise you can see at the back I had to put white cloth at the shoulder back because the pink cloth was not long enough to bring till the back.

However I was happy to see the finished product.It turned out better than what I had imagined.
Thank you friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...